Thank you for interest in IFC Informal Recruitment. Please make sure that the organization you are joining reaches out to Salem Awwad to inform him about you joining their organization.
This is your first step in potentially joining one of our 20 chapters here at the University of Kentucky. We are excited for you to come and interact with members of these chapters.
Please read all the information below.
Before you begin the registration process, we want to provide you with more information.
In order to be eligible to join one of our IFC Organizations through IFC Recruitment or Open Recruitment at the University of Kentucky, any and all interested students MUST have the following:
IFC Fall Recruitment Schedule
- Be a University of Kentucky Student
- Be a full-time enrolled student at the University of Kentucky.
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC) Students are not eligible to join
- Register for IFC Recruitment
- Complete this registration
- Double-check your registration to ensure your information is correct.
- Picture - Please remember to upload a picture that is specifically of you (please no group photos)
- Pay the IFC Recruitment Fee
- Interested students must pay the $30 IFC Recruitment Fee
- Refunds can only be given for multiple registrations. It is the responsibility of the Interests (you) to contact Fraternity & Sorority Life to request a refund.
- Meet the Academic Requirements*
- Returning Students
- Must have a 2.5 Cumulative GPA.
- Transfer Students
- Must have a 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- Please note that if you are transferring from multiple colleges/universities, we cannot combine GPAs. We will utilize the most recent transcript with the most completed credit hours for your eligible GPA.
- New Students (No College Credits)
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of a 2.7 on a 4.0 unweighted scale, per University of Kentucky's determination.
- Complete the IFC 101 Requirement by watching IFC 100 via the link below.
- In order to complete eligibility for IFC Recruitment, Interests must complete the IFC 101: Recruitment Orientation Session and complete the post session assessment.
- There are no more IFC 101 Information Sessions, please follow this link to complete the IFC 101 Make Up Requirement.
- Session 1: Sunday, August 22 at 6 p.m. at 118 White Hall
- Session 2: Tuesday, August 24 at 6 p.m. in Worsham Cinema, Gatton Student Center
- Session 3: Thursday, August 26 at 6 p.m. in Grand Ballroom BC, Gatton Student Center
- Session 4: Monday, August 30 at 6 p.m.
- Session 5: Wednesday, September 1 at 6 p.m. in 102 White Hall
- Monday, September 6: IFC Recruitment Kick-Off
- Tuesday, September 7: Meet the Chapters Night 1
- Wednesday, September 8: Meet the Chapters Night 2
- Thursday, September 9: Chapter Hangout Night
- Friday, September 10: Chapter Invite Night
- Saturday, September 11: IFC Signing Day
Should a PNM not meet the Eligibility Requirements, then the PNM will not be able to participate in any IFC Recruitment activities.
- If a Potential New Member (PNM) does not meet the Academic Requirements, the interested student may feel free to complete the appeal form here
- The IFC Executive Board's determination on the appeal will be final
- Please email the IFC Vice President of Scholarship at email@example.com if you have any further questions regarding the appeals process.
- Please note that only completed appeals will be considered.
It is important to know that you will be receiving information from us via email and/or texts, so you must make sure all the information in the registration has been double-checked and all your information is correct.
For more information regarding COVID 19, please visit the University of Kentucky Website and for more updates on IFC Recruitment, please visit www.kentuckyifc.com/recruitment
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org